- Dr.Liu Guangqing
Organization:China Alliance for Clean Stoves
Title:Executive Secretary General
- Research and/or Professional Experience
Dr. Liu Guangqing has substantial experience in technical and management research in the fields of biomass energy including biogas, proylysis sysgas, biomass stoves, carbon financing etc. As one of the main pioneers, he set up the China Alliance for Clean Stoves and has dedicated majorefforts toward thepromotion of clean stoves in China. He has published more than 30 papers, 4 books and chapters, 4 China patents, and as the PI and co-PI he has conducted and is conducting more than 10 China National research projects and international programs. As one of the main researchers, he has conducted IAP monitoring in more than 400 households and stove emissions testing for more than 20 stove types in China.
Ongoing and Completed Projects
As the first PI
1. China Stoves Initiatives. Funded by World Bank. Duration: 2012.03-2012.09．
2. Biomass wastes integrated pretreatment for biogas production. Funded by National Science Foundation. Duration: 2012.01-2014.12．
3. Biogas conversion from municipal solid wastes. Funded by Changzhou Science and Technology Bureu. Duration: 2010.04-2012.03．
4. Biogas production from algae using waste water treatment. Funded by Peking University. Duration: 2010.09-2011.08．
5. Biomass Pyrolysis technology process designing. Funded by Beijing Institute of Environment Protection. Duration: 2009.03-2011.03．
6. Pollution control technology for the waste water in Beiyunhe watershed. Funded by Ministry of Environment Protection. Duration: 2009.01-2010.10．
7. Indoor air quality comparison before and after biomass stove intervention and the new methods for fuel using developing. Supported by Berkeley Air (USA). Funding：$18,000. Duration: 2009.02-2009.07.
8. Biomass stove carbon credit potential evaluation and analysis. Supported by University of California, Berkeley. Duration: 2008.08-2009.05.
9. “Investigation and monitoring of the influence of biomass stove promotion. Supported by China Association of Rural Energy Industry. Duration: 2008.11-2009.05.
Copyright Notice © 1999-2013 http://www.chinacleanstove.com/ China Alliance For Clean Stoves(CACS) All rights reserved.